Account Manager – 3 Positions ( New Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore )
One of India’s largest media companies is looking to identify Account Managers in their Radio division for maximizing sales revenues and achieving sales targets.
The incumbent will make proposals and agreements, promote and sell advertising space on Radio and organize on-ground activation for client brand promotions.
Also will negotiating on rates and deliverables of a campaign with the buyers and managers and close deals.
This will also involve carrying out research on clients to understand their marketing strategy and keeping business information and customer records up to date and finely tuned.
|DEPARTMENT:||Radio Ad Sales|
|JOB TITLE||Account Manager|
|REPORTING TO:||Team Lead|
|EXPECTED QUALIFICATION DETAILS||MBA/ PGDBM preferred|
|EXPECTED OVERALL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE||4-6 Years (Media preferred; must be a localite)|
|PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: ( Specifies Key Result Areas for the Incumbent )|
- Maximizing sales revenues and achieving given sales targets.
- Make proposals, agreements.
- Promoting and selling advertising space on Radio and organizing On-ground activation for clients brand promotions.
- Negotiating on rates and deliverables of a campaign with the buyers and managers and closing deals.
- Interacting with clients:
- Creating briefs according to clients needs.
- Pitching of properties.
- Ensuring timely delivery of briefs.
- Coordinating and integrating with the Programming and the Creative team.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Carrying out research on clients to understand their marketing strategy
- Keep Business information and customer records up to date and finely tuned
|BEHAVIORAL SKILLS: (Attitude, Aptitude and Abilities)||.
|TECHNICAL SKILLS: (Skill set required to do the job- Tools, Technical Knowledge, Certifications etc)||
Manager Sales, Mumbai
Positon for Manager Sales with a market leader and solution provider, of Access and Attendance systems, including finger print and smart card reader technology, with strong 12000 plus customer base, 300 plus employees, having pan India operations.
They have a history of 32 years of customer service and the best CRISIL rating for the industry they operate.
The profile is as follows –
- Lead and manage a team of sales engineers\executive to achieve the business target for the territory
- Train and develop the front line sales team to maintain highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Constantly strive to improve productivity of team, through product and technical training to the team members.
- Train and develop team members to achieve technical and commercial skills at a high level to handle customer requirements and negotiation.
- Must act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
- Develop the territory assigned to him and increase the customer base by adding more customers.
- Manage Key accounts
Sales Engineer – Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Ludhiana, Hosur, Chennai, Vishakapatnam & Jamshedpur
Achieve the business target for the territory
Develop and collaborate to maintain highest level of customer satisfaction.
Maintain and develop good relationship with customers, through demonstration and presentation.
Must act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
Display efficiency in gathering market and customer information to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications to their managers.
Develop the territory assigned to him and increase the customer base by adding more customers.
Review their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets
Please write to email@example.com for more details.